Live Chopz Multi (LCM) is an easy and dynamic multitrack song section player for live performances.
If you are a touring musician, singer, performing artist, or choir director; then you know and understand the frustration of performing to a fixed backing track arrangement.
Your days of frustration are over with Live Chopz Multi (LCM)
With LCM, you can:
* Import custom audio multi-tracks.
* Easily chop up & label your audio track into sections (e.g. Verse, Chorus, Bridge, etc.) with pre-defined song section part labels.
* Most importantly you can easily jump from section to section while audio is playing and stay synced to the beat in real time.
Yes this is perfect for rearranging sections of your music on the fly in a live setting. So there’s no need to worry about performing to fixed backing track arrangements anymore.
What's more, the designers of LCM have identified some human pitfalls commonly occurring in a live situation (while performing to backing tracks) and made provision to address them:
Eg. If a performer mistakenly starts singing a wrong section and is about 3 bars into this section, don't panic just press the catch up button on the correct section and the track automatically continues playing 3 bars into the correct section whilst synced to the beat.
Eg. If a singer veers of arrangement and you are not sure what action to take immediately, just press the safety button. This immediately starts playing a predefined loop section indefinitely, giving you time to gather your thoughts while keeping the band in sync before catching up later with the singer.
As a great music practice tool:
LCM provides tempo-change / pitch-change capability in real time for learning and perfecting songs. You can easily loop sections indefinitely.
LCM is designed for use in live performances and excellent for playing backing tracks/music during:
* Praise & Worship at houses of worship.
* Music Gigs/shows/events.
* Dance practice.
* Import your own multi-track audio from various sources. (Dropbox, email, iCloud, Google Drive etc.)
* Audio support for mp3, wav, aiff, m4a, mp4 files.
* Adjust Key (12 half-steps up and down).
* Adjust Tempo (~1/2 X, 2X BPM up and down).
* Auto Detect audio bpm.
* Tap tempo.
* Start/ stop audio playback with zero latency enhancing real-time user experience.
* Chop audio easily into sections (eg. Verse, Chorus, Bridge, etc.) with pre-defined song section part labels readily available to use.
* Snap song sections to the nearest quantized beat for perfect synchronization with beat & tempo.
* Beat synchronized dynamic jump from section to section while audio is playing in real-time. (Dynamic jump options include: end of section and end of bar).
* Perfect for live arrangements/performances.
* No need to adhere to a fixed audio backing track arrangements.
* Create and save chopped sections arrangements of a track into a setlist.
* Reorder tracks in setlist.
* Auto-advance to next song in setlist.
* Share chopped song sections arrangement files via Email, WhatsApp, AirDrop, etc.
* Import chopped song sections arrangement files.
* Export individual sections/ segments as an audio m4a file.
* Includes an Auto-catch-up feature to enable you skip ahead to the next measure within a section. (Useful for correcting performance arrangement missed beginnings).
* Includes a Safety feature to set the player to “Safety" Loop mode. (Very usefull when the lead singer/ band goes off track/arrangement. Just loop to safety & catch up later).
* Supports connecting to a supported USB audio interface to send multiple outputs from your iPhone or iPad to your soundboard.